Wednesday 1 July 2009

How to start , what a dumb title & other guff


Hi, thankyou so much for passing by, I'm really glad to have finally get this going.

It's now about 7 weeks into our trip & I've finally had time to start to write. I've written a couple of things today at the hotel & posted them here at the internet café near the clocktower in Jodhpur central market. I've a bellyful of Makhatani Special Lassi & a head full of ideas but lilited time as we've a rooftop bar to visit around sunset.

We both hope you enjoy what follows, we don't intend to run a chronological diary or the trip as we've already done so much but will post bits & pieces as we write. There's a rough Rajastani schedule in one post & I'll try & include days where I can.

We'll write about the UK as & when & intersperse those posts whenever, like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Photos & maybe video will be slotted in when I work out how to do that.

Feel free to comment, it'd be great to see what you think

Love, Guy & Carol & Rajastan

Oh yeah, the title, couldn't think of anything better for a UK/India trip so there…. Also despite living dangerously on dodgy real ale & Indian street food I'm getting bigger not smaller…& there was me hoping to catch a dose of something explosive & lose a ¼ of my body weight like people used to in the good old days…Larry you were right!


1 comment:

  1. Hello....good to hear from you again. Great Blog, you are bringing back many good memories. :o)

    ReplyDelete